The renovation process consists of improving a property thats broken, damaged, or simply outdated. Renovation can be completed in both commercial and residential properties. After planning, the process is similar to the construction of a new building. They typically require the sub-trades that are needed for new building construction. During renovation projects, unexpected issues may arise while contractors are tearing-down revealing hidden issues.
We fully understand the “ins and outs” of what it takes to complete a high quality renovation. We can provide a schedule on how we will properly renovate without jeopardizing your business operations. We have built a variety of projects which vary in scope, but our hands-on approach to construction remains the cornerstone for our success. Our goal is to provide you with quality workmanship with personalized service. We always offer a fair price to serve you and we are ready to assist with your project.
The renovation process may include functional or cosmetic changes such as:
- Upgrading heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC).
- Upgrading rooms with luxuries
- Increasing the capacity of plumbing and electrical systems.
- Expansions of space
- Soundproofing rooms
- Turning areas into livable spaces such as home theaters or offices
- Re-purposing space for additional bedroom or closet space.
- Two-story transformation from single story